From pinpoint diagnosis, to treatment support, to maintaining health, our imaging services provide important information to physicians and patients. Whether it is an emergency x-ray, a yearly mammogram, or a sophisticated test for accurate diagnosis, we offer advanced equipment, and skilled radiologists. Our imaging services include:
Advanced Women's Imaging Center
400 Court Street (pink building), Suite 201.
Our services include:
- Full Field Digital Mammography: Displays the entire breast at full resolution and offers a wide range of image enhancing tools to better diagnose images.
- Dexa Scans: Used to evaluate osteoporosis using low dose xray.
- Breast Ultrasound: Used to help evaluate breast abnormalities.
- Breast Biopsies: minimally invasive procedure including:
- Mammotome breast ultrasound biopsy--ultrasound is used to guide the doctor tothe breast abnormality.
- Mammotome stereotactic core biopsy--2D and 3D xray information is used to guide the doctor to the breast abnormality.